Posted On: 2012-09-01 12:36:46
Apply Online-GATE 2013 Notification, Syllabus, Exam Pattern:
Gate 2013-2014 Exam Notification issued by IIT Bombay. Gate Online registration 2013 starts from 01-09-2012. New formula introduced to calculate gate score as per the number of questions attempted and type of questions. Gate 2013 Online Application form available to apply only in online mode.Last date for submission of online application form is 30th September,2012.Gate Exam Results will announce on 15th March 2013.You can have the complete details on age limit,education qualifications required,written exam syllabus,online registration,how to apply,results,admit card download and Online application form for Gate 2013 notification.
GATE Online test will conduct on 20-01-2013 and offline exam on 10-2-2013.IOC,NTPC and Power grid corporations recruiting Engineers by considering the Gate 2013 score without conducting the exam.So this is one of the most popular entrance exam for Engineers in India.There are totally 21 papers included in this exam.
The Eligibility criteria for Gate 2013 exam is Bachelors degree in Engineering Degrees in relevant fields or Master’s degree in Science/Maths/Statistics etc.
1200 rupees for General and OBC Male Candidates.And 600 rupees for Reserved category candidates.Females(Any cast) no need to pay any application fee.
Syllabus for Gate 2013 Exam and Pattern:
GATE Syllabus 2013-2014 having 3 sections namely General Aptitude,Engineering mathematics and Main subjects.General Aptitude is common section for all Gate question papers.
How to Apply online for GATE 2013:
1. Login to GATE 2013 Official website or follow to this link to apply online at
2. candidates need to only in Online mode
3. GATE Online Registration starts from 01-09-2012.Just follow the instructions carefully
4. Enter the Personal and Education qualifications details like Name,Date of Birth,Address,Qualifications,Exam city etc
5. Upload the Recently scanned photographs and provide the valid e-mail id and mobile number
6. Pay the Application fee by using Net banking/Credit card/Debit card in Online mode or Download the Bank Callahan form and pay at Bank
7. After 2013 filling the Gate Online Application form, finally click on submit
GATE 2013 Important dates:
GATE 2013 Online Registration starts from: 01-08-2012
Last date for Submission of Online Application form: 30-08-2012
Last date for the receipt of printed version of ONLINE Application at the respective zonal GATE Office : 8-10-2012
Last date for request of change of city: 20-11-2012
Gate Hall tickets / Admit card 2013 download options available from: 05-12-2012
GATE 2013 Online Examination dates: 20-01-2013
GATE 2013 Offline Examination dates: 10-02-2013
Gate Results 2013 declaration dates:15-03-2013
Click here for GATE 2013 Online Application form
One reference from your end would make somebody's career.!! Share it!!